All visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity = 6 months);
- Onward / return ticket;
- Entry facilities to next destination;
- Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore and
- Visa for Singapore (if applicable*)
* For details on entry visa requirement, please visit the Singapore Immigrations and Checkpoints Authority Website at:
Visa Application Document(s) – Forms V39A Request
Participants who require entry visa should complete their registration payment online first, before the hyperlink to "Request for Forms V39A" under their account will be active. Upon submitting the required information online, the scanned copy of the Form V39A will be sent to participants by email.
Participants can then use the document(s) to apply for the visitor (not business) entry visa from their nearest Singapore Embassy or Consulate Office.
For the list of Embassy or Consulate, please visit: http://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/mfa/missions/singapore_mission/mission_locator.html
- This request service will end on 30 June 2015 as it takes time for the document to be processed and for you to submit your application to the relevant agency. After this date, it may be too late for the documents to be prepared for you for application submission.
- Documents will only be issued to participants who have completed your registration payment
- The average response time to your request is three (03) working days. If you do not receive a reply from us after 3 working days, please resend your email.
- Scanned copies will be sent to you by email first, followed by originals sent by standard airmail*.
- Depending on the postal delivery schedule from Singapore to your country, it may take 7 to 14 days before the documents reach you.
*We regret that we do not send the documents by courier or express delivery.